Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Breakfast

"Here it comes.......that rascally "whatcha-ma-call-it" again....."

"A ha! breakfast!......I KNEW it!"

"Don't think that this solid bullet proof plastic will stop me and my beaglish abilities from cracking this puzzle!"

"Oops......one got away"

"....pointing and baying should do the trick...."

"Thanks Kath!"


Mornings I feed the dogs cheese jammed into a UFO shaped kongs before our walks . I'm sure it's more fun than watching me walk into doors, looking like Mr. Magoo with my eyes half closed. "Bright eyed" and "bushy tail" are not in my morning vocabulary....... until I've had coffee and refreshing walk.
then "granola" I call it, dry food, out of odd shaped treat dispensing objects when we leave for work. Sometimes I hide them for them to search. Dinner is a raw or homemade diet.

1 comment:

River said...

I can't believe I didn't add you as a friend a long time ago!! Sorry, I'll come to visit you all often. My mom loves beagles, anytime anywhere all day long!

love & wags,
River